A visit to the world's oldest English university proved to be a refreshing escape from the disquieting city. When they say town it really means town. It actually took effort to spend a day in the Oxford town as two hours is probably sufficient to walk the whole area before you reach wilderness. Time, I mean pace, slows down in such a dimension that it nearly stopped from some of its residents. I swear I saw Dumbledore appearing in Oxford Town Hall. It was a pity however that Harry Potter wasn't spotted.
For the interested. One of the (really) many Jamie Oliver's restaurants is here.
Interior of Oxford's Exeter College. Tranquility.
Each college is been said to be self-sufficient, even with its own chapel.
Full English Breakfast at Oxford University. Good Morning World.
Visited the "Covered Market". Literally a market covered under shelters.
"The Cake Shop" offers stylized cakes. Yes literally again.
Care for a game?
I'm sorry animal-lovers.
Fortunately.
Interesting selection of milkshakes/smoothies at moo-moo's.
For the adventurous, try chili and ginger milkshake.
For the risk-averse, almond cake slice in milkshake is really good.
Street Performer.Totally seduced by her (him).
Christ Church has become a tourist attraction ever since Harry Potter came here.
Harry probably played Quidditch here this morning.
Dinner was about 神雕大战东方不败.
Was utterly amused trying to read this.
Putting all mismatches aside, food was affordably gratifying...
...and this made great entrance and exit.
Food photos courtesy of godly Chin.


























