Pisa was the last stop of the Easter trip. It is a small Italian town, and everywhere can be explored within a day by walking. It is overwhelmed with both threatening touters and police (read: unsafe) at touristy areas. The touters however, I noticed, were just like you and me. They shop and eat like normal townspeople, and I began to realise that "touting" was merely a job for them. Yes I saw they flanked and attempted all means to earn (cheat) tourist's money. But why should they be perceived as dangerous people? Perhaps that is why these people still coexist alongside with the policemen, and not all locked up somewhere. Ah, that must be it!
Possibly the only thing that people know about Pisa:
The typical tourist.
Dragon engraving on the leaning tower?
Actually it's the church beside the leaning tower that is slanted.
I just love how European countries have markets, too.
Santa Maria della Spina. Church in the middle of nowhere.
Stigoli pasta with pesto.
Gelato of course.
An interesting mural by Keith Haring. Tuttomondo.
Ciao.






