I got it all wrong. Pardon me for my ignorance, and for the rest of this post. The buddha-look-alike statue is in Kensington Gardens, not Hyde Park. But the two parks are just side by side, which makes no difference actually. I took 2 hours to explore the Gardens section, and I haven't touch Hype Park yet! Now I know what a walk should have been. In Singapore, a walk means seeing HDB flats and commercialised buildings at every turn. In UK, a walk in the park is real. The green pastures are endless, so many sights to see, and your stay is only limited by physical fatigue.
On the way to the Gardens. Look at the architecture!
One of the gates of Imperial College...
A pillar in the middle of nowhere...
It's 7 degrees Celsius by the way...
Squirrel Trail....
And i spent more than 10 minutes getting proper shots of the squirrels...
Insane number of Singaporeans (Freshers only!) in UK
And I think man and nature should not be segregated.











